Edmond BLANC (1799-1850), attorney, politician
Chancery titles for the Legion of Honour. 1830-1838. Ten documents.
Letters for Chancery of the Legion of Honour announcing the nomination of Edmond Blanc qualified for:
- knight for the Legion of Honour (May 1831; two documents signed by Marshall Macdonald);
- officer for the Legion of Honour (letter by Montalivet and document signed by Marshall, September 1836);
- two chancery letters for Diploma authorization of Knight of the Order of Leopold of Belgium (July-November 1836);
- two chancery letters and diploma authorizing the wearing of decoration of the Royal Order for Charles III that was attributed by the Queen of Spain (November 1838).
- Item(s) quantity: 1
- Expertissim Reference: 2013120019