Four vases and one bowl of enameled copper
Jules SARLANDIE (1874-1936)
- Soliflore and baluster vase with pansies decoration against a purple and silvered yellow ground. Black signature on base J. Sarlandie Limoges.
Height : 12 cm (4-2/3 in.) - Width : 6 cm (2-1/3 in.)
Missing copper ring on rim. Three flakings on rim and one chip on body.
- Soliflore vase with tall rim with polychrome enamel slip glazings. Signed J. Sarlandie Limoges on base.
Height : 16 cm (6-1/4 in.) - Width : 5,5 cm (2-1/8 in.)
Missing vase’s bottom and copper ring, kiln crackling.
- Soliflore and baluster enameled copper vase, with low-relief drops decoration, purple enamel slip glazings on polychrome ground. Red-enameled interior. Signed with gilt on rim interior J. Sarlandie Limoges. Copper ring on rim and base.
Height: 11 cm (4-1/3 in.) - Width: 4 cm (1-1/2 in.)
Two chips on rim
Pierre BONNAUD (1865-1930)
- Baluster enameled copper vase with grainy enameled slip glazing decoration against a green and blue ground. Signed with gilt on rim P. Bonnaud Limoges. Copper ring on base.
Height: 11 cm (4-1/3 in.) - Width: 5 cm (2 in.)
Missing copper ring on rim.
M. BETOURNE (20th Century)
Multi-lobed copper bowl with blue, yellow, purple and silver enamels, black enameling underneath. Signed with gilt M. Betourné Limoges.
Height : 4 cm (1-1/2 in.) - Width : 17,5 cm (6-7/8 in.) - Depth: 14,5 cm (5-2/3 in.)
Condition report :
- Item(s) quantity: 5
- Height in cm : 16 cm
- Width in cm : 17 cm
- Depth in cm : 14 cm
- Expertissim Reference: 2014101748