Silver (925 millièmes) flatware set comprising 12 large forks and 12 large spoons. Thread pattern. Coat of arms for Legion knight.
Lille, France, Late 18th Century, Revolutionary Period, re-stamped during the Restorations
- for Lille, 1792-1797 assayer for 1st standard
- silver smith maker’s mark from Lille (not determined)
- 2nd rooster, 1809-1819 province (1st standard)
- Assay office no. 72 for Lille
Weight: 1621,6 gr. (3-1/2 lbs.)
Scratches on forks otherwise very good state of conservation
Identical flatware set under reference: 2013110828.
- Item(s) quantity: 1
- Expertissim Reference: 2013110827